Miami Ultra Music Festival 2023
- Ultra-Music Festival Miami is making a much-anticipated comeback in March 2022 at Bayfront Park.
- In addition to showcasing Miami’s local culture, one of Miami’s most well-known events, Ultra Miami 2022, will attract legendary EDM musicians to the city.
- Miami’s best EDM event is returning after an absence of one year.
- When Ultra Music Festival arrives March 24-26, 2023, the premier electronic music event in the world returns to its proper location at Bayfront Park.
- The most important electronic music names have descended on Biscayne Bay banks for what started over 20 years ago as a “small concert on the beach” and has since become one of the world’s largest musical festivities.
- Ultra has developed into a venue for DJs and producers where you can hear new songs from well-known musicians performed live for the first time, all set against the sparkling background of Downtown Miami.
Miami Music Week:
Miami Music Week is a week-long celebration of music in and around Miami, featuring a variety of events for music enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. The Winter Music Conference, which takes place during this week, offers opportunities for networking and learning about the latest trends in the music business.
Club Space and E11EVEN host some of the most sought-after parties during Miami Music Week, featuring performances by top artists in the deep house and techno scenes such as Rebolledo, Maceo Plex, and Drumcode, as well as popular acts like Diplo. This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to break into the music industry to connect with others in the field and experience some of the best live music the city has to offer.
Miami Ultra Music 2023 Festival Headliners:
Anfisa Letyago, Camelphat, Michael Bibi, Chris Liebing, Enrico Sangiuliano, Ilario Alicante, and Stephan Bodzin [Live] will be this year’s headliners. Mathame, Madeon, Oliver Tree, SLANDER, SOFI TUKKER, Svdden Death, Alison Wonderland, ILLENIUM, Kygo, Knife Party, and DJ Snake will also make their festival debuts.
Stages for Miami Ultra Music 2023 Festival:
Miami Music Week is excited to showcase a variety of electronic dance music (EDM) genres on its stages, including house music on the Ultra Main Stage. The Main Stage will end with performances by Kygo and ILLENIUM, with the final closing act for Sunday yet to be announced. The Live Stage will feature the iconic drum and bass trio Pendulum, while Carl Cox will close out the Resistance stage with techno sets on all three nights. Other stages at the event, including the Worldwide Stage, UMF Radio, A State of Trance, STMPD RECRDS, Gud Vibrations, Fckng Serious, and Dirty Workz, will also offer a range of EDM genres for attendees to enjoy.
Ultra-Music Festival Ticket Prices:
A three-day Premium General Admission ticket to Miami’s Ultra Music Festival is $950. The price for a three-day General Admission pass ranges from $500 to $620, depending on your select tier. For one person, VIP tickets cost over $2,000.
Ultra-Music Festival Audiences:
Every year, between 150,000 and 170,000 fans of music visit the Ultra Festival.
How can I buy tickets to the Ultra Music Festival?
We recommend purchasing Ultra Music Festival tickets here. This will prevent you from falling victim to fraudulent websites or scalpers.
Cost of tickets to Miami Ultra Music Festival
The price of the tickets is listed below based on the categories;
- Tickets for Tier 3 General Admission cost $399.95 and above.
- Tickets for Tier 4 Premium General Admission cost $449.95 and above.
- Premium General Admission $349.95+ for 3-day tickets.
- The cost of Tier 2 VIP 3-day tickets is $ 1499.95 and above.
Ultra-Music Festival Timing:
The dates of Ultra Music Festival 2023 are March 24, 25, and 26. The following times will be when the festival is held each day:
- 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. on Friday
- 1:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. on Saturday
- 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Sunday
Ultra-Music Festival Survival:
Being prepared is essential for surviving any festival or event you attend. Be ready for various weather conditions, mud, dirty restrooms, and expensive parking in addition to the people and noise. Here are a few fundamental dos and don’ts.
- Only people over 18 are allowed entry into the event, so bring a valid picture ID.
- Security will only let you inside if your bag(s) are clear and see-through. Fanny packs are acceptable (albeit a questionable fashion choice).
- Keep earplugs on hand in case you wish to lower the level slightly.
- Bring enough money for the venue’s food, beverages, and water.
- If you’re concerned about the weather, bring a poncho as you can’t carry umbrellas.
How can I get Parking Spots?
The event site, Bayfront Park, does not offer on-site parking. Parking spaces at Bayfront Park should be reserved online if you drive to the festival.
How much does Ultra Music Festival parking cost?
Parking close to the event might cost you $25–60 per day if you don’t reserve a place online. You can reserve Miami parking and parking for the Ultra Music Festival in advance at reasonable prices on websites like way.com. Less than a mile separates these parking spaces from the event site. Here are a few parking lots we’d suggest:
- M and M Parking 116 W Flagler St
- 601 N Miami Ave Parking
- 49 Northwest 1st Street Parking
- 850 NE 2nd Ave City Parking
What are security and health measures in place at Ultra Festival this year?
Ultra is committed to ensuring the safety of all attendees and will work closely with local authorities to implement any necessary screening procedures and follow government recommendations to protect public health. This may include requiring proof of negative COVID-19 testing and accepting voluntarily submitted vaccination records. We will continue to follow the guidance of local officials to ensure the well-being of all participants.